do you ever just realise you’re almost an adult and you have no money
"This isnt a project that you will be able to do the night before"
(Source: thesassycat, via theloveeyouleftbehind)
There are too many things I haven’t done.
Spent hours pondering in opium dens,
Searching for something,
Drowning in poor man gin,
Holes of ketamine,
Craving out of body experience,
Numb tingling of vicodin,
Chewing bitter pills,
Hoping I get there quicker,
Cheap cocaine and racing heart,
Sleepless nights of amphetamines,
"Don’t let people treat you like a cigarette, they only use you when they’re bored and step on you when they’re done. Be like drugs, let them die for you."
- for26verr (via perfect)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
- How to feel better and become better by me (via bl-ossomed)
I hate those posts that say “I want a boyfriend that spends lots of money on me but never touches me” bitch you don’t want a boyfriend you want an ATM
no they just want modern marriage
Any salad can be a Caesar salad if you stab it enough
if my life was a drink it would be room temperature coke with the ice melted
(Source: ihaveremade, via goodgraciousbo)